Why Our Pub is Great
The Hitching Post in Bradford is just what you want a local pub to be: warm, friendly and full of lovely people all up for a good time. We’ve got the look and feel of a traditional country pub and the lively vibe of a bar.
We’re all about giving people what they want, every day of the week. That’s why we’ve got a whacking great pub garden. With a beer terrace and huge parasols. And a children’s play area. Not to mention an incredibly delicious carvery run every single day of the week alongside our straightforward menu full of pub grub that always does the trick. Whether you get excited about an amazing roast with all the trimmings, mighty burgers, have a big thing for tender steaks and grills, love pub classics or prefer light bites, you can count on us to come up with the goods.
The same goes for pub drinks. We’ve got the lot at the bar. Some days you want a craft ale or draught beer. Others, you might fancy a robust red or a fruity white wine. Then there are those nights when you want to get your party on. There’s no better way to do that than with fizz on tap, fishbowls, shooters and bombs. And if you’re designated driver or just have a big thirst that needs sorting fast, nothing hits the spot quite like our spritzes or a juice over ice. You name it, we pour it!
Got a special occasion coming up? Our pub function room is perfect for everything from birthday bashes to anniversary dinners and christening lunches. We’ll do you a sweet deal on a party package. Leave the arrangements to us and let your hair down.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.